Does Your Business Need a Website?
There are several reasons you should consider a website for your business!
Businesses of all sizes are holding tighter to their money now than ever before. One reason, they claim, is to wait for the economy to improve before promoting their business.
I pray this won’t offend: But, Such reasoning is impractical. Let’s be real here: Whose going to remember you when your business has closed its doors?
No time is better than now to promote your business with a strong web presence. Here’s why:
1. All Businesses—Especially Yours—Need a Strong Web Presence. We’re no longer living in60s, 70s. Or 80’s! Today’s consumers expect—often demand--a business website, usually searching the web before making a purchase—online or off.
Without a strong web presence, others have difficulty finding you. Fewer people consult phone books these days. Instead, they try to find you on the web. Will you be found?
2. No Boundaries Means Greater Revenues. The world is your marketplace. You are no longer restricted by zip or area codes. You can sell your services anywhere, thus making more money for your business.
3. Time is no longer an issue. Most brick and mortar business have set hours for their employees. Yet, your website can workwithout a time clock—24-hours-a-day, 7 days a week.
4. Customer Satisfaction will Increase. Your customers will be able to find up-to-date information on your products, services, and hours even when your office or store is closed.
5. Add Power for Pennies. A professional looking website gives your business extra strength, enabling it to compete with larger competitors. Now, they can find you on the web. Impressions can be everything—and can also generate positive results.
6. Bottom Line: You Become A Winner! You gain professionalism and increase exposure. More people visit your business, thus increasing your business revenues.